- New "Guided Resolutions" Help, when Creating Service Requests (SRs)
- MAF 2.2.1 Patch
- The top 10 JDBC documents that are linked as solutions from May 2015 to Nov 2015 .
- The 10 most recently created notes for OAG as of 24 Sept. 2015.
- JDBC and UCP: Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne (October 25–29, 2015) Middleware sessions
- Oracle Open World (October 25–29, 2015) Middleware JDeveloper/MAF sessions
- Top 10 Documents Linked as Solutions for Weblogic Server J2EE/Webservices and EJB May - July 2015
- The 10 Most Recently Created Notes for JDeveloper/ADF as of 22 June 2015
- Top Documents Linked to SRs as Solutions for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF Issues 06/2015 thru 09/2015
- Top 10 documents customer's looked at, for JDBC issues, from Jan. 2015 thru Apr. 2015.
Wednesday Jul 09, 2014
There's a powerful feature on the My Oracle Support (MOS) system that is relatively hidden, that you may wish to take a look at. It will allow you to subscribe to various product updates, bugs, alerts, etc, using your email address.[Read More]