- Top Documents Linked to SRs as Solutions for JDeveloper/ADF Issues 01/2016 thru 5/2016
- The top 10 JDBC documents that are linked as solutions from December 2015 to May 2016
- The 15 Most Recently Created Notes for JDBC as of 6 March 2016
- MAF Release 2.3.0 Now Available
- The 10 Most Recently Created Notes for Oracle Web Services Manager(OWSM) as of 11 Mar. 2016
- The 10 Most Recently Created Notes for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF as of 3 March 2016
- Top Documents Linked to SRs as Solutions for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF Issues 09/2016 thru 01/2016
- New "Guided Resolutions" Help, when Creating Service Requests (SRs)
- MAF 2.2.1 Patch
- The top 10 JDBC documents that are linked as solutions from May 2015 to Nov 2015 .
Friday Jan 15, 2016
Friday Jul 11, 2014
By jhpierce -Oracle on Jul 11, 2014
If you have a CSI number, then you are eligible for technical support for your Oracle products using the My Oracle Support (MOS) portal.
With the rollout of My Oracle Support 14.3 on July 18, 2014, there will be changes to certified browsers.
If your browser is not upgraded, you may encounter issues or receive unexpected results and the solution will be to move to the certified browser. Fixes will not be generated for browsers that are no longer supported.
Check your browser version before July 18 to minimize any adverse impact later, when you do need to use MOS for any research or to file an SR.