- Top 10 solution documents for OWSM and OAG/OEG
- New My Oracle Support Community (MOSC) Platform
- ADF Mobile "Patch" (Patch 5) release
- IMPORTANT: My Oracle Support Community and OTN Profiles Merge January 31, 2014
- Supportability on Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) with Oracle ADF
- Top 10 solution documents for Weblogic Server J2EE
- Fusion Middleware Support News : December 2013! 1347075.1
- Top 10 solution documents for JDBC
- Top 10 solution documents for JDeveloper/ADF
- Which ADF component should be used?
Monday Dec 09, 2013
Wednesday Dec 04, 2013
By jhpierce -Oracle on Dec 04, 2013
The following are the top 10 documents that are linked to SRs as solutions, for JDeveloper/ADF issues, during the last quarter.
Where to Find Oracle Java Development Products Documentation
|1328698.1||How To Install the ADF Runtime Libraries 11g Release 2 in WebLogic Sever 10.3.5 / 10.3.6 ?
This document describes how to install the 11gR2 libraries in your WebLogic environment.
|971256.1||How to Request the ADF Libraries Source Code
This document describes the process for requesting access to the ADF Libraries Source Code. It is a guide for the customers to show the process behind it.
|1461023.1||After Upgrading to ADF 184.108.40.206.0 a Popup Window Shows with a Warning About Running Internet Explorer in Compatibility Mode
This document describes the process for disabling the compatibility warning and consequence.
|1435962.1||JDeveloper/ADF 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 and WebLogic Server 10.3.6 Setup
JDeveloper is distributed with WebLogic Server 10.3.5. If you want to configure a WebLogic Server 10.3.6 domain to test an ADF application , you will need to install WebLogic Server 10.3.6 and use the 10.3.6 JRF template to add the ADF runtime libraries.
How to bypass compatibility mode in IE 8/9 browsers and force the target ADF page to the maximum document mode supported by the browser (standard mode) ?
How To Set the Logging Level to FINEST
OUI-67124:Inventory check failed: Patch ID xxx is NOT registered in Oracle Home inventory.
Getting Errors ORA-30683 and ORA-12535 When Debugging PL/SQL Using JDeveloper
In an ADF Tree, How To Hide The Node Icon For Leaf Nodes Without Child