What is Hot Topics E-Mail?
By iareid-Oracle on May 21, 2013
As an Oracle customer, take advantage of My Oracle Support HOT TOPICS to be alerted for a range of information (such as Knowledge Articles, bugs, desupport notices, product newsletters, and field action bulletins) associated with Oracle products. You can also subscribe to e-mail alerts for your service requests and health recommendations based on certain criteria For more information please take a look to “Hot Topics Email”
Hot Topics E-mail sends a formatted message with links to content that has changed based on selections made on the Hot Topics E-Mail page. Because this feature can generate a high volume of e-mail, choose only products that are of immediate importance to you. As you become more involved with new products or less with other products, you can add or remove products from the list.
To set up and enable Hot Topics E-mail:
1. Select Hot Topics E-mail from the Settings tab. The Hot Topics E-Mail page appears.
2. Select On, and then select a number of days to specify how often you want to receive the e-mails.
3. Make other selections as required, and then click Apply.
4. If the Health Recommendations region is chosen please review About Health Recommendations
1. From My Oracle Support drill down in the more tab>settings
2. Under personalization>Hot Topics Email
3. Hot Topics email > ON
Additional products > add products you wish to monitor
4. Results showing the products you have chosen
5. If you have set up health recommendations, they will also appear.