Free Learning Sessions on Oracle Fusion Middleware
By jhpierce -Oracle on Apr 04, 2014
Each session runs 2 hours and will provide an
in-depth look into each topic. There will be demos, a question and
answer session as well as a brief overview of next steps for those who
require more detailed training.
Do you really understand what Oracle’s Fusion Middleware entails and what it can do? Expert trainer and consultant, Martin Schlichenmayer clears the fog surrounding the power of Oracle’s Fusion Middleware.
- Oracle’s Fusion Middleware history
- the center of it all – the Application Server
- more about the central role of WebLogic Application Server
- what differentiates SOA Suite from BPM Suite and where both interact with Webcenter and ADF.
- the role of the Enterprise Service Bus and the Services Registry / Repository
- the difference between Business Activity Monitoring and Business Intelligence
Date Time More details and registration
April 24 13:00 – 15:00 CET Link
May 8 13:00 – 15:00 CET Link
May 15 13:00 – 15:00 CET Link
For more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk