- New "Guided Resolutions" Help, when Creating Service Requests (SRs)
- MAF 2.2.1 Patch
- The top 10 JDBC documents that are linked as solutions from May 2015 to Nov 2015 .
- The 10 most recently created notes for OAG as of 24 Sept. 2015.
- JDBC and UCP: Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne (October 25–29, 2015) Middleware sessions
- Oracle Open World (October 25–29, 2015) Middleware JDeveloper/MAF sessions
- Top 10 Documents Linked as Solutions for Weblogic Server J2EE/Webservices and EJB May - July 2015
- The 10 Most Recently Created Notes for JDeveloper/ADF as of 22 June 2015
- Top Documents Linked to SRs as Solutions for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF Issues 06/2015 thru 09/2015
- Top 10 documents customer's looked at, for JDBC issues, from Jan. 2015 thru Apr. 2015.
Friday Jul 18, 2014
This Critical Patch Update provides 113 new security fixes across a wide range of product families including: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Java SE, Oracle Linux and Virtualization, Oracle MySQL, Oracle Hyperion, Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control, Oracle E-Business Suite, and Oracle Business Applications and more.[Read More]