- Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c (184.108.40.206.0) Released
- Moblie Application Framework (MAF) v2.3.0 complies with App Transport Security (ATS) as default
- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) 8.12 and Diagnostic Assistant (DA) 2.11 now available!
- The 15 Most Recently Created Notes for JDeveloper/ADF and MAF Since May 9, 2016
- Top Documents Linked to SRs as Solutions for JDeveloper/ADF Issues 01/2016 thru 5/2016
- The top 10 JDBC documents that are linked as solutions from December 2015 to May 2016
- The 15 Most Recently Created Notes for JDBC as of 6 March 2016
- MAF Release 2.3.0 Now Available
- The 10 Most Recently Created Notes for Oracle Web Services Manager(OWSM) as of 11 Mar. 2016
- The 10 Most Recently Created Notes for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF as of 3 March 2016
Friday Jul 18, 2014
Friday Jul 11, 2014
By jhpierce -Oracle on Jul 11, 2014
If you have a CSI number, then you are eligible for technical support for your Oracle products using the My Oracle Support (MOS) portal.
With the rollout of My Oracle Support 14.3 on July 18, 2014, there will be changes to certified browsers.
If your browser is not upgraded, you may encounter issues or receive unexpected results and the solution will be to move to the certified browser. Fixes will not be generated for browsers that are no longer supported.
Check your browser version before July 18 to minimize any adverse impact later, when you do need to use MOS for any research or to file an SR.
Wednesday Jul 09, 2014
By jhpierce -Oracle on Jul 09, 2014
There is training for Mobile Application Framework(MAF) on line. The Oracle Mobile Platform YouTube channel is a focus on Oracle's strategic initiatives around Mobile. The channel is being launched with a phased release of over 40 videos giving you a complete end-to-end training in Oracle Mobile Application Framework (Oracle MAF.) The following videos are available now:
This informative training will give an insight into what MAF is all about.