- Top Documents Linked to SRs as Solutions for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF Issues 09/2016 thru 01/2016
- New "Guided Resolutions" Help, when Creating Service Requests (SRs)
- MAF 2.2.1 Patch
- The top 10 JDBC documents that are linked as solutions from May 2015 to Nov 2015 .
- The 10 most recently created notes for OAG as of 24 Sept. 2015.
- JDBC and UCP: Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne (October 25–29, 2015) Middleware sessions
- Oracle Open World (October 25–29, 2015) Middleware JDeveloper/MAF sessions
- Top 10 Documents Linked as Solutions for Weblogic Server J2EE/Webservices and EJB May - July 2015
- The 10 Most Recently Created Notes for JDeveloper/ADF as of 22 June 2015
- Top Documents Linked to SRs as Solutions for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF Issues 06/2015 thru 09/2015
Friday Jul 18, 2014
Friday Jul 11, 2014
By jhpierce -Oracle on Jul 11, 2014
If you have a CSI number, then you are eligible for technical support for your Oracle products using the My Oracle Support (MOS) portal.
With the rollout of My Oracle Support 14.3 on July 18, 2014, there will be changes to certified browsers.
If your browser is not upgraded, you may encounter issues or receive unexpected results and the solution will be to move to the certified browser. Fixes will not be generated for browsers that are no longer supported.
Check your browser version before July 18 to minimize any adverse impact later, when you do need to use MOS for any research or to file an SR.
Wednesday Jul 09, 2014
By jhpierce -Oracle on Jul 09, 2014
There is training for Mobile Application Framework(MAF) on line. The Oracle Mobile Platform YouTube channel is a focus on Oracle's strategic initiatives around Mobile. The channel is being launched with a phased release of over 40 videos giving you a complete end-to-end training in Oracle Mobile Application Framework (Oracle MAF.) The following videos are available now:
This informative training will give an insight into what MAF is all about.