- Oracle Fusion Middleware Support News : March 2014
- Free Learning Sessions on Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Top 10 solution documents for JDeveloper/ADF Dec 2013 thru Mar 2014.
- Oracle ADF Mobile Patch 6 Released
- Top 10 solution documents for OWSM and OAG/OEG
- New My Oracle Support Community (MOSC) Platform
- ADF Mobile "Patch" (Patch 5) release
- IMPORTANT: My Oracle Support Community and OTN Profiles Merge January 31, 2014
- Supportability on Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) with Oracle ADF
- Top 10 solution documents for Weblogic Server J2EE
Thursday Sep 26, 2013
Monday Sep 16, 2013
Wednesday Sep 11, 2013
By iareid-Oracle on Sep 11, 2013
Oracle Services will be front and center when Oracle OpenWorld kicks off. More than 500 experts from across Services will be on hand September 22-26 to share best practices for adopting and optimizing Oracle technology.
- 40+ sessions that highlight the depth and breadth of Oracle’s Services portfolio and showcase customer successes:
- New Business Transformation Conference Sessions presented by Oracle Consulting Thought Leaders
- Oracle Advanced Customer Support Services Conference Sessions
- Oracle Consulting Conference Sessions
- Oracle Premier Support Conference Sessions
- Oracle University Conference Sessions
- A Support Stars Bar
- Hands-on demos of powerful new support tools
- Networking events including the popular My Oracle Support Meet Up on Monday, September 23
- Learn best practices for maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware
- how to utilize Oracle Fusion Middleware products in a private cloud environment, tips for running Oracle Fusion Middleware in critical environments
- and more .....
Check out the Services and Support Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer!
We hope to see you in San Francisco later this month!