- Top 10 Documents Linked to SRs for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF Issues 10/2014 thru 2/2015
- Oracle Mobile Application Framework 2.1
- Locating Archived Notes for Great Info on Older Versions
- Malware sites offering Oracle 'patches'
- Top 10 documents that are linked to SRs as solutions, for JDBC issues, from Sept 2014 thru Dec 2014.
- Mobile Computing
- Top 10 documents referenced by customers for Weblogic Server J2EE September 2014 - November
- Top 10 customer referenced documents for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF Aug 2014 thru Oct 2014
- Patch released for ADF Mobile navigation issue in iOS 8
- Which MAF or ADF component should I use?
Thursday Aug 22, 2013
For many JDeveloper Service Requests(SR) Support needs to know something about your JDeveloper configuration and setup. A SR that needs a one off patch will need the patch history to allow the Engineer to make sure the new patch will work with the existing patches. If the application is getting an error message a log of the Weblogic Server will be needed. A Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) run can supply this information plus more.[Read More]