- The 15 Most Recently Created Notes for JDBC as of 6 March 2016
- MAF Release 2.3.0 Now Available
- The 10 Most Recently Created Notes for Oracle Web Services Manager(OWSM) as of 11 Mar. 2016
- The 10 Most Recently Created Notes for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF as of 3 March 2016
- Top Documents Linked to SRs as Solutions for JDeveloper/ADF/MAF Issues 09/2016 thru 01/2016
- New "Guided Resolutions" Help, when Creating Service Requests (SRs)
- MAF 2.2.1 Patch
- The top 10 JDBC documents that are linked as solutions from May 2015 to Nov 2015 .
- The 10 most recently created notes for OAG as of 24 Sept. 2015.
- JDBC and UCP: Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne (October 25–29, 2015) Middleware sessions
Thursday Aug 22, 2013
For many JDeveloper Service Requests(SR) Support needs to know something about your JDeveloper configuration and setup. A SR that needs a one off patch will need the patch history to allow the Engineer to make sure the new patch will work with the existing patches. If the application is getting an error message a log of the Weblogic Server will be needed. A Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) run can supply this information plus more.[Read More]