Tuesday May 28, 2013
Tuesday May 07, 2013
By Brian Diehl on May 07, 2013
While most of us are familiar with the schema statistics used by the Cost-Based Optimizer (CBO), something not so well know is the ability to export/import these statistics using the DBMS_STATS package. This can be an invaluable aid in diagnosing query plan differences as these statistics are the primary information used by CBO. It is also a way to save and restore statistics in your own Primavera database.
An insider view of the technology behind the Primavera product suite.
- Rethinking Oracle Optimizer Statistics for P6 Part 2
- Rethinking Oracle Optimizer Statistics for P6
- P6 Session Audit Basics
- PMDB Block Size Choice
- AWR Data Extract
- Exporting Schema Statistics
- Optimizer Cost Parameters
- PX Services: Project Publication Arbiter Settings
- Collaborate 13 - Stored Spread for Reporting: An Overview
- Collaborate 13 - Partitioning Benefits P6 OLTP