By oliverg on Oct 31, 2011
The Oracle PGBU Searchlight is by invitation only.
In order to be part of the Searchlight communications program you need to confirm the following:
1) Your company is an Oracle PGBU Resale or Services partner with an active OPN membership.
2) You as an individual are registered under your company's OPN account. If you have doubts or need to be set up, please speak with your OPN Administrator within your company.
If you answered yes to both then great! Please send an email to Manjunath Venkataramaiah (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your channel manger requesting access. In the email clearly state the email ID you use in the OPN system to access the OPN.
We will then send you an invitation once your email is checked and you will have access.
Searchlight is a communication platform to between the PGBU Alliances and Channels team and our partners. It is based on Oracle's Beehive Online solution and supported by various social networking platforms.
Oracle BeehiveOnline is an Oracle Beehive environment to enhance Oracle's ability to collaborate with external agencies, Partners or customers. Oracle BeehiveOnline provides:
- Workspaces to allow team collaboration
- Time management - Calendar to schedule meetings
- Task management - create and assign tasks to team members
- Online Conferencing - Real-Time conferencing with desktop sharing
- Zimbra - Web based Calendar, Task and Email system
- Integration into the Desktop via Extensions for Windows Explorer
Please do not hesitate to contact Manjunath or your channel manager with any questions.
You don't need to bookmark this page.