NetBeans 6.7 Beta Status
By Petr Hejl on May 06, 2009
As you have probably noticed the NetBeans 6.7 Beta is out. Do not expect any new features. Now we are doing stabilization fixing all the remaining bugs we know about. Here is just a plain list of important fixes.
- Parser performance improved
- More accurate code completion for fields
- Removed synthetic elements from navigator
- Navigator emphasizes element being edited
- Stopping Grails on Windows; missing cases fixed
- No dynamic methods derived from domain's static properties
- Couple of other minor issues fixed
Would be great if you could test it and report any other bugs.
For those who would like to test new features I have one bad and one good message. The bad one is that no such feature can appear in main repositories until end of the May (roughly). The good one is that I already have a patch for much better code completion for parameter and variables (patch attached to issue 159463) and I'm experimenting with groovy expressions in debugger.