By me on Feb 21, 2012
Remember when Larry Ellison announced Oracle Social Network at Oracle Open World last year?
Are you interested to understand how Oracle Social Network seamlessly integrated with Business applications like Fusion CRM?
Do you want to understand the difference between social "chatting" versus having real conversations around a business object?
Then you should watch the video below.
Wouldn't it be nice if you can do your business conversations in the tool you use most of the day?
Check out this video which shows the integration of the Oracle Social Network conversations in Microsoft Outlook
interested to get more information? - then please join the Oracle WebCenter community conversations!
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/webcenter
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/oraclewebcenter
- LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/ORCL_Social
- Oracle WebCenter Newsletter: http://oracle.com/newsletters
- Oracle WebCenter Blog: http://blogs.oracle.com/webcenter
- Oracle WebCenter Homepage: http://oracle.com/webcenter