Community Equity - Kenai and Netbeans 6.7 - cool -
By me on Jun 06, 2009
Now you can and it is sooo easy !
You just need to download Netbeans version 6.7
1. Login / Register on Kenai
2. Request for a membership in the Project Communit Equity by "bookmark" the project.
3. In Netbeans, login to Kenai (Menu Team > Kenai > Login)
4. Get the Community Equity (Open Source) code from Kenai, use /trunk to get the latest version
5. Open the 6 downloaded projects. After opening, you may be need to correct the JDK plattform version (to 1.6) in all project properties to a version you have available.
6. Build & Run the project ceq
(Thanks to Max Wegmueller for providing the description)
That's it ...
...and btw Kenai und Netbeans support chat rooms as well - join the Community Equity chat room if you have questions or if you want to meet the Community Equity Community members.
Joining a chat room is easy. Download your favorite jabber client (Pidgin, Adium, etc...) and use the following settings:
Protocol: xmpp or jabber
Username: your kenai username
Password: your kenai password
Chat room name: community-equity