You may remember in 2009 we launched the PeopleSoft Projects Community Development site:
PeopleSoft Projects Community Development Platform is HERE!
Recently we worked with one of the user groups, Higher Ed Technical Advisory Group (HEUG TAG) to re-visit and refine the site. The underlying Collabnet platform has been upgraded and we have changed to landing page and added some new featrures, for instance, a new viewlet and a delivered query to display uploaded samples and documents.
Sample code landing page:
- As you can see, we have created a front end for PeopleSoft customers to share code segments and "How to's"
- Oracle customers use their My Oracle Support credentials to access the site
- Recently working with TAG, the PeopleSoft front end (landing page) was refined
- Shared code is made available "AS-IS"
- No Oracle Warranty or Support
- Individuals sharing code must ensure they have authorization to share code
- Individuals sharing code have no further obligations for support or suitability of purpose
- Individuals downloading code have sole responsibility for integrity of subsequent implementation
We look forward to active community involvement
Landing page URL:
Delivered query to display upladed samples:
If you haven't already created an OTN account, you may need to, to access the samplecode site.
There are many good reasons to set up an Oracle Technology Network (OTN) account because of the information and training available. If you're registering for an OTN account for the first time, don't forget to click on the Subscriptions link (top right hand corner of the OTN page) and check out the newsletters available, including Critical Patch Update notifications.