Thursday Sep 24, 2009
Tuesday Sep 08, 2009
By Greg Kelly-Oracle on Sep 08, 2009
This blog provides information to the PeopleSoft community, about PeopleSoft Technology, otherwise known as PeopleTools.
For the PeopleSoft Applications blog see the PeopleSoft Strategy Blog.
For the Oracle Campus blog see Oracle Campus Blog.
For information about PeopleSoft see the PeopleSoft Information Portal.
For information about PeopleSoft and PeopleTools releases and updates see PeopleSoft Planned Features and Enhancements (login required).
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for October 2016 CPU)
- Useful Guidelines for Designing and Developing in Fluid
- Page Composer for PeopleSoft Fluid Approvals
- Elasticsearch for PeopleSoft Now Available!
- Come See Us at Open World
- Another Update on PeopleSoft's Plans for Elasticsearch
- Sample PTF Scripts
- Enrich Your Fluid Applications with Third-Party Integrations
- Using Elasticsearch with PeopleSoft
- Automated Configuration Management in PeopleSoft