By Matthew Haavisto-Oracle on Jun 27, 2013
The PeopleSoft Reconnect Conference is coming in July. This conference is run by Quest, and unlike other conferences, is focused specifically on PeopleSoft. You can learn about the conference and register here.
We have a lot of great sessions planned this year for both PeopleSoft applications and PeopleTools. Since this is the Tech blog, I'll highlight some of the PeopleTools and related technology sessions:
- PeopleSoft Technology Roadmap: Current Features and Future Plans
- PeopleTools Features for the Smart Functional User
- Mastering PeopleTools: Using the Peoplesoft Integration Network
- Mastering PeopleTools: Getting Started with PeopleSoft Update Manager
- Mastering PeopleTools: Putting Dashboards and Workcenters to Work for You
- Mastering PeopleTools: Exploiting PeopleTools Tips and Tricks
- PeopleSoft Administration Across the Enterprise
As you can see from this list, we're covering a broad range of topics that will appeal to everyone from your technical staff to savvy functional experts. And these are just the sessions that we in the Oracle/PeopleTools group are presenting. There are also dozens of valuable and interesting sessions being presented by customers and partners. You can view the entire program here.
We hope to see you there!