PeopleTools provides a feature called Activity Guides that enable our application developers and customers to create guided processes for users. Activity Guides are especially useful to walk users through infrequently performed self-service tasks, but are also beneficial for power users that perform complex administrative functions. Here is an example of an activity guide delivered by the HCM applications for a self-service activity. PeopleSoft delivers several guided processes out-of-the-box, but it's important to understand that customers can easily create their own activity guides for unique requirements or processes in their enterprise. To illustrate how simple it is, we've created a video that shows how to create a simple activity guide. This will get you on the road to creating your own.
- Interaction Hub Image Now Available on the PeopleSoft Update Manager Home Page
- Cost of PeopleSoft vs SaaS and Other Options
- The PeopleTools CAB is Looking to Expand
- New Info Center for Planned Features and Enhancements
- Have You Deployed Fluid Apps Yet? Would You Like To Speak About it at Oracle Open World?
- Fluid UI Development Training Available
- New Style Sheet Guide Posted for Working with the PeopleSoft Fluid User Experience
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for April 2015 CPU)
- Resources for Deploying Secure Enterprise Search in PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft Interaction Hub Moving to Selective Adoption