Releases of the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub are aligned with PeopleTools releases. PeopleTools 8.53 was released recently and so was the latest version of the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub. We are publishing updates for each release that describes how the Hub and Tools are aligned, and how customers can upgrade the Interaction Hub depending on what release of the Hub and Tools they are currently using. This short paper describes those dependencies.
- New PeopleSoft Technology Spotlight Series Available
- Were you at Alliance, Collaborate, Interact this year, or wished you were?
- Coming Soon - PeopleTools Customer Beta Program
- Interaction Hub Image Now Available on the PeopleSoft Update Manager Home Page
- Cost of PeopleSoft vs SaaS and Other Options
- The PeopleTools CAB is Looking to Expand
- New Info Center for Planned Features and Enhancements
- Have You Deployed Fluid Apps Yet? Would You Like To Speak About it at Oracle Open World?
- Fluid UI Development Training Available
- New Style Sheet Guide Posted for Working with the PeopleSoft Fluid User Experience