Releases of the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub are aligned with PeopleTools releases. PeopleTools 8.53 was released recently and so was the latest version of the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub. We are publishing updates for each release that describes how the Hub and Tools are aligned, and how customers can upgrade the Interaction Hub depending on what release of the Hub and Tools they are currently using. This short paper describes those dependencies.
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for October 2015 CPU)
- PeopleSoft Information Portal--New and Improved!
- Cryptowall, USB's, emailed malware and "honor among thieves"
- Attending OpenWorld? Come and say HI!
- Oracle Open World Less Than A Week Away!
- Fluid Navigtion Design Guidelines Available
- New PeopleTalk on Security
- Accessibility Guide Updated
- Upgrade your SES Database From 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 for the PeopleSoft Search Framework
- New PeopleSoft Technology Spotlight Series Available