Oracle PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.53 Release Value Proposition (RVP) published
By Greg Kelly on Jul 07, 2012
The Oracle PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.53 Release Value Proposition (RVP) can be found at: https://supporthtml.oracle.com/epmos/faces/ui/km/DocumentDisplay.jspx?id=1473194.1
The PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.53 release continues Oracle’s commitment to protect and extend the value of your PeopleSoft implementation, provide additional technology options and enhancements that reduce ongoing operating costs and provide the applications user a dramatically improved experience.
Across the PeopleSoft product development organization we have defined three design principles: Simplicity, Productivity and Total Cost of Ownership. These development principles have directly influenced the PeopleTools product direction during the past few releases.
The scope for the PeopleTools 8.53 release again builds additional functionality into the product as a result of direct customer input, industry analysis and internal feature design. New features, bug fixes and new certifications found in PeopleTools 8.53 combine to offer customers improved application user experience, page interaction, and cost-effectiveness.
Key PeopleTools 8.53 features include:
· PeopleSoft Styles and User Interaction Model
· PeopleSoft Data Migration Workbench
· PeopleSoft Update Manager
· Secure by Default Initiative
Be sure to check out the PeopleSoft Update Manager.
Many other things are also happening in this time frame.
· See the posting on the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub https://blogs.oracle.com/peopletools/entry/introducing_the_peoplesoft_interaction_hub
· The application 9.2 RVPs will also be published over the next few months
· If you haven't seen it, check out John Webb's posting on the PeopleSoft Information Portal https://blogs.oracle.com/peoplesoft/entry/peoplesoft_information_find_it_quickly