The latest PeopleSoft Interaction Hub Statement of Direction is now available on My Oracle Support. We think this subject will be particularly interesting to customers given the impending release of the PeopleSoft Fluid User Experience and all that offers. The Statement of Direction describes how we see the Interaction Hub being used with the new user experience and the Hub's continued place in a PeopleSoft environment. This paper also discusses subjects like branding, content management, easier design/deployment, and the optional restricted use license.
- Interaction Hub Image 2 Now Available
- Multiple PeopleSoft Applications: Using the Interaction Hub or Not
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for January 2016 CPU)
- Fluid Header and Navigation is the New Standard
- Simplified Analytics: Putting Power in the Hands of End Users
- Oracle Proudly Releases PeopleTools 8.55
- PeopleSoft Announces Certification of Oracle Database 12c with Secure Enterprise Search
- PeopleSoft Information Portal--New and Improved!
- Cryptowall, USB's, emailed malware and "honor among thieves"
- Attending OpenWorld? Come and say HI!