The latest PeopleSoft Interaction Hub Statement of Direction is now available on My Oracle Support. We think this subject will be particularly interesting to customers given the impending release of the PeopleSoft Fluid User Experience and all that offers. The Statement of Direction describes how we see the Interaction Hub being used with the new user experience and the Hub's continued place in a PeopleSoft environment. This paper also discusses subjects like branding, content management, easier design/deployment, and the optional restricted use license.
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for October 2015 CPU)
- PeopleSoft Information Portal--New and Improved!
- Cryptowall, USB's, emailed malware and "honor among thieves"
- Attending OpenWorld? Come and say HI!
- Oracle Open World Less Than A Week Away!
- Fluid Navigtion Design Guidelines Available
- New PeopleTalk on Security
- Accessibility Guide Updated
- Upgrade your SES Database From 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 for the PeopleSoft Search Framework
- New PeopleSoft Technology Spotlight Series Available