We look forward to Oracle Open World every year for a number of reasons. Chief among them is the opportunity to interact with customers and partners in person. We also relish the opportunity to show you the latest PeopleSoft applications and tools--the stuff we've been working on over the past year. If you are attending the conference and building your schedule, there is a handy document on-line that provides information on most or all of the PeopleSoft-focused activities at the conference, including sessions/presentations, meet the experts, demos, exhibition schedules, SIG meetings, user group gatherings and receptions, and more. It's going to be a great week! Hope to see you there.
- Upgrade your SES Database From 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 for the PeopleSoft Search Framework
- New PeopleSoft Technology Spotlight Series Available
- Were you at Alliance, Collaborate, Interact this year, or wished you were?
- Coming Soon - PeopleTools Customer Beta Program
- Interaction Hub Image Now Available on the PeopleSoft Update Manager Home Page
- Cost of PeopleSoft vs SaaS and Other Options
- The PeopleTools CAB is Looking to Expand
- New Info Center for Planned Features and Enhancements
- Have You Deployed Fluid Apps Yet? Would You Like To Speak About it at Oracle Open World?
- Fluid UI Development Training Available