We look forward to Oracle Open World every year for a number of reasons. Chief among them is the opportunity to interact with customers and partners in person. We also relish the opportunity to show you the latest PeopleSoft applications and tools--the stuff we've been working on over the past year. If you are attending the conference and building your schedule, there is a handy document on-line that provides information on most or all of the PeopleSoft-focused activities at the conference, including sessions/presentations, meet the experts, demos, exhibition schedules, SIG meetings, user group gatherings and receptions, and more. It's going to be a great week! Hope to see you there.
- Interaction Hub Image 2 Now Available
- Multiple PeopleSoft Applications: Using the Interaction Hub or Not
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for January 2016 CPU)
- Fluid Header and Navigation is the New Standard
- Simplified Analytics: Putting Power in the Hands of End Users
- Oracle Proudly Releases PeopleTools 8.55
- PeopleSoft Announces Certification of Oracle Database 12c with Secure Enterprise Search
- PeopleSoft Information Portal--New and Improved!
- Cryptowall, USB's, emailed malware and "honor among thieves"
- Attending OpenWorld? Come and say HI!