In a recent post, we said that Extended Support for the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub was ending in October 2014. To be clearer, Extended Support for release 9.0 is ending on that date. Extended Support for release 9.1 and its revisions will be available until at least October 2018. Sustaining support will be available for those releases beyond the Extended Support dates. Look for the release of Revision 3 of the Interaction Hub soon.
- Interaction Hub Image Now Available on the PeopleSoft Update Manager Home Page
- Cost of PeopleSoft vs SaaS and Other Options
- The PeopleTools CAB is Looking to Expand
- New Info Center for Planned Features and Enhancements
- Have You Deployed Fluid Apps Yet? Would You Like To Speak About it at Oracle Open World?
- Fluid UI Development Training Available
- New Style Sheet Guide Posted for Working with the PeopleSoft Fluid User Experience
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for April 2015 CPU)
- Resources for Deploying Secure Enterprise Search in PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft Interaction Hub Moving to Selective Adoption