In a recent post, we said that Extended Support for the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub was ending in October 2014. To be clearer, Extended Support for release 9.0 is ending on that date. Extended Support for release 9.1 and its revisions will be available until at least October 2018. Sustaining support will be available for those releases beyond the Extended Support dates. Look for the release of Revision 3 of the Interaction Hub soon.
- Upgrade your SES Database From 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 for the PeopleSoft Search Framework
- New PeopleSoft Technology Spotlight Series Available
- Were you at Alliance, Collaborate, Interact this year, or wished you were?
- Coming Soon - PeopleTools Customer Beta Program
- Interaction Hub Image Now Available on the PeopleSoft Update Manager Home Page
- Cost of PeopleSoft vs SaaS and Other Options
- The PeopleTools CAB is Looking to Expand
- New Info Center for Planned Features and Enhancements
- Have You Deployed Fluid Apps Yet? Would You Like To Speak About it at Oracle Open World?
- Fluid UI Development Training Available