In a recent post, we said that Extended Support for the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub was ending in October 2014. To be clearer, Extended Support for release 9.0 is ending on that date. Extended Support for release 9.1 and its revisions will be available until at least October 2018. Sustaining support will be available for those releases beyond the Extended Support dates. Look for the release of Revision 3 of the Interaction Hub soon.
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for October 2015 CPU)
- PeopleSoft Information Portal--New and Improved!
- Cryptowall, USB's, emailed malware and "honor among thieves"
- Attending OpenWorld? Come and say HI!
- Oracle Open World Less Than A Week Away!
- Fluid Navigtion Design Guidelines Available
- New PeopleTalk on Security
- Accessibility Guide Updated
- Upgrade your SES Database From 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 for the PeopleSoft Search Framework
- New PeopleSoft Technology Spotlight Series Available