Wednesday Jun 11, 2014
The latest PeopleSoft Interaction Hub Statement of Direction is now available on My Oracle Support. We think this subject will be particularly interesting to customers given the impending release of the PeopleSoft Fluid User Experience and all that offers. The Statement of Direction describes how we see the Interaction Hub being used with the new user experience and the Hub's continued place in a PeopleSoft environment. This paper also discusses subjects like branding, content management, easier design/deployment, and the optional restricted use license.
- Interaction Hub Image Now Available on the PeopleSoft Update Manager Home Page
- Cost of PeopleSoft vs SaaS and Other Options
- The PeopleTools CAB is Looking to Expand
- New Info Center for Planned Features and Enhancements
- Have You Deployed Fluid Apps Yet? Would You Like To Speak About it at Oracle Open World?
- Fluid UI Development Training Available
- New Style Sheet Guide Posted for Working with the PeopleSoft Fluid User Experience
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for April 2015 CPU)
- Resources for Deploying Secure Enterprise Search in PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft Interaction Hub Moving to Selective Adoption