By Matthew Haavisto-Oracle on May 27, 2014
PeopleSoft's PeopleTools recently published pre-release notes for PeopleTools 8.54. Pre-release notes provide more functional and technical details than the release value proposition. This document describes how enhancements function within the context of the greater business process. This added level of detail should enable project teams to answer the following questions:
- What delivered functionality will change?
- How will an upgrade or new implementation affect other systems?
- How will these changes affect the organization?
After the project team has reviewed and analyzed the pre-release notes, business decision makers should be able to determine whether to allocate budget and initiate implementation plans.
This document covers the following subjects:
- Platform support enhancements
- Development tools enhancements
- System administration tools enhancements
- Reporting and analytic tools enhancements
- Integration tools enhancements
- Lifecycle management tools enhancements
- PeopleSoft Interaction Hub enhancements.