Monday Feb 10, 2014
The PeopleSoft Information Portal has been updated with a new look, improved navigation, and some new content. Check it out here. The PeopleSoft Information Portal is a one-stop-shop for all sorts of valuable information on PeopleSoft, including documentation, training, and the new 'Breaking News' section. An area dedicated to PeopleTools will be useful to all you PeopleSoft technical folks.
- Interaction Hub Image Now Available on the PeopleSoft Update Manager Home Page
- Cost of PeopleSoft vs SaaS and Other Options
- The PeopleTools CAB is Looking to Expand
- New Info Center for Planned Features and Enhancements
- Have You Deployed Fluid Apps Yet? Would You Like To Speak About it at Oracle Open World?
- Fluid UI Development Training Available
- New Style Sheet Guide Posted for Working with the PeopleSoft Fluid User Experience
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for April 2015 CPU)
- Resources for Deploying Secure Enterprise Search in PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft Interaction Hub Moving to Selective Adoption