Tuesday Oct 15, 2013
PeopleTools provides a feature called Activity Guides that enable our application developers and customers to create guided processes for users. Activity Guides are especially useful to walk users through infrequently performed self-service tasks, but are also beneficial for power users that perform complex administrative functions. Here is an example of an activity guide delivered by the HCM applications for a self-service activity. PeopleSoft delivers several guided processes out-of-the-box, but it's important to understand that customers can easily create their own activity guides for unique requirements or processes in their enterprise. To illustrate how simple it is, we've created a video that shows how to create a simple activity guide. This will get you on the road to creating your own.
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for October 2015 CPU)
- PeopleSoft Information Portal--New and Improved!
- Cryptowall, USB's, emailed malware and "honor among thieves"
- Attending OpenWorld? Come and say HI!
- Oracle Open World Less Than A Week Away!
- Fluid Navigtion Design Guidelines Available
- New PeopleTalk on Security
- Accessibility Guide Updated
- Upgrade your SES Database From 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 for the PeopleSoft Search Framework
- New PeopleSoft Technology Spotlight Series Available