Friday Apr 26, 2013
Releases of the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub are aligned with PeopleTools releases. PeopleTools 8.53 was released recently and so was the latest version of the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub. We are publishing updates for each release that describes how the Hub and Tools are aligned, and how customers can upgrade the Interaction Hub depending on what release of the Hub and Tools they are currently using. This short paper describes those dependencies.
- Interaction Hub Image Now Available on the PeopleSoft Update Manager Home Page
- Cost of PeopleSoft vs SaaS and Other Options
- The PeopleTools CAB is Looking to Expand
- New Info Center for Planned Features and Enhancements
- Have You Deployed Fluid Apps Yet? Would You Like To Speak About it at Oracle Open World?
- Fluid UI Development Training Available
- New Style Sheet Guide Posted for Working with the PeopleSoft Fluid User Experience
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for April 2015 CPU)
- Resources for Deploying Secure Enterprise Search in PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft Interaction Hub Moving to Selective Adoption