By Matthew Haavisto on Dec 26, 2012
We have been receiving many questions concerning our recent rebranding of the PeopleSoft Applications Portal to the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub, as well as questions about the extensions to the Restricted Use License. We've just published an FAQ that we hope will answer those questions and clear up any confusion.
In particular, this FAQ addresses the following topics:
- Rebranding of the product, why it was done.
- Restricted use license: functionality that is included for free, what requires a full, paid license. Why it’s being offered.
- Relationship to and dependencies on PeopleTools and PeopleSoft Applications.
- Differences between the Interaction Hub and other PeopleSoft features, how they compliment each other.
- Continuous Release Model, plans for upgrades and maintenance.