By Mark.Hoernemann-Oracle on Jun 11, 2015
The PeopleSoft Technology team is looking to expand our CAB with a few individuals who are familiar with the business side of managing PeopleSoft applications. No propeller on top of your hat? No worries! We are NOT looking to talk about the next widget for Process Scheduler. We ARE looking for senior management responsible for their PeopleSoft implementations who understand the customer value provided with the latest delivered technology. We look to our CAB to validate our direction and messaging. We depend on them to represent the larger customer community, not just their own organization, when providing feedback to us. The ideal candidates are:
1) Knowledgeable in PeopleTools and technology in general
2) Adopting current functionality in their PeopleSoft Applications
3) Leaders in the user community
4) Willing and able to participate in face to face CAB meetings (1-2 times per year) and conference calls as needed
5) Sharing what they have done with the user community through conference presentations or web casts
Does your organization have a history of rapidly adopting new PeopleSoft technology? Are you working on your plan to implement Fluid UI and reap the rewards? Has PTF become a key part of your testing strategy? Have Engineered Systems changed what you do with PeopleSoft? Are you rolling out enhancements via Selective Adoption? Do you consistently evaluate new functionality and look for ways for your business to benefit from it? If you are one of the people we’re looking for and would like to be considered for the PeopleTools Customer Advisory Board, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application where you can share the criteria that set you apart from other customers.