This blog provides information to the PeopleSoft community, about PeopleSoft Technology, otherwise known as PeopleTools.
For the PeopleSoft Applications blog see the PeopleSoft Strategy Blog.
For the Oracle Campus blog see Oracle Campus Blog.
For information about PeopleSoft see the PeopleSoft Information Portal.
For information about PeopleSoft and PeopleTools releases and updates see PeopleSoft Planned Features and Enhancements (login required).
- PeopleTools CPU analysis and supported versions of PeopleTools (update for July 2016 CPU)
- Enrich Your Fluid Applications with Third-Party Integrations
- Using Elasticsearch with PeopleSoft
- Automated Configuration Management in PeopleSoft
- Analytics in Search
- Transforming Analytics and Reporting
- Searching in PeopleSoft
- Updated PeopleTools Performance Guidelines Red Paper Available
- Reporting in PeopleSoft Without Crystal Reports
- Tools - Only Upgrades for the Interaction Hub