Monday Jun 23, 2014
Monday Feb 04, 2013
By John Webb on Feb 04, 2013
PeopleTools 8.53 is now GA and ready for download. This release has numerous enhancements and will be the tech foundation for PeopleSoft 9.2. Please see this PeopleSoft Technology Blog posting for release highlights and documentation and training resources:
Friday Sep 07, 2012
By Race Bannon on Sep 07, 2012
Paco Aubrejuan, Oracle Senior Vice President for PeopleSoft, welcome's PeopleSoft customers to Oracle OpenWorld in his welcome letter. Aubrejuan highlights the themes of new Release 9.2 features and functionality, mobile solutions, reduction in total cost of ownership, and continued investment beyond Release 9.2.
Thursday Aug 09, 2012
By Race Bannon on Aug 09, 2012
Oracle and PeopleSoft continue to improve the customer experience with our products. As part of that ongoing commitment, Oracle University now offers some of its classes in a new Training On Demand format.
Of course, you can continue to choose to attend one of Oracle University’s publicly scheduled courses with an expert instructor in either a traditional classroom environment at one of our worldwide training locations or in a live interactive class format with labs delivered over the internet. But now you also have the option of greater flexibility with your training by taking your Training On Demand.
Oracle University’s Training On Demand courses feature expert training from Oracle’s top instructors in a sophisticated streaming video recording. Training On Demand provides access to demos and hands-on student activities so you won’t sacrifice anything in your training experience.
The following PeopleSoft classes are now available in the new Training On Demand Format.
- Asset Management 9.1
- Benefits Administration 9.1
- ePerformance 9.1
- eProcurement 9.1
- Integration Tools 8.50
- Payroll for North America 9.1
- PeopleTools I 8.50
- PeopleTools II 8.50
- PS/Nvision for General Ledger 9.1
- Recruiting Solutions 9.1
Please visit Oracle University’s site for more information.
Thursday Jun 21, 2012
By Marc Weintraub on Jun 21, 2012
The PeopleSoft team is looking forward to participating in this new PeopleSoft deep dive conference from the Quest International Users Group. We’ve worked diligently with the leadership of Quest’s PeopleSoft Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) and Regional User Groups (RUG’s) to make sure this national user event delivers PeopleSoft content that meets the needs of the PeopleSoft community.
The inaugural PeopleSoft RECONNECT conference will be held August 27-29, 2012 in Hartford Connecticut. Through our Product Strategy, Development and Support teams Oracle will provide support for education sessions in these key tracks:
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Financials (FMS)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Distribution (SCM)
- Project Costing
- Applications Technology (PeopleTools)
Oracle will host a general session from John Webb, plus roadmap sessions for the major PeopleSoft product areas. We will also host enhancement discussions for our key PeopleSoft solutions allowing participants to contribute to the future of PeopleSoft through an interactive forum. All of this is part of the 100+ education sessions being offered by the customer and vendor community.
There’s a lot of buzz around this conference, so don’t delay in registering key members of your team today. We look forward to seeing you there so register NOW!
Tuesday Nov 29, 2011
This blog is dedicated to topics focused on PeopleSoft Applications, including Human Capital Management, Financials, Enterprise Service Automation, Asset Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management.
For information about legislative updates to our PeopleSoft Applications see the PeopleSoft Legislative Updates Blog.
For information about PeopleTools see the PeopleSoft Technology Blog.
- Separating Billing and Revenue in Support of the New Revenue Accounting Standard
- PeopleSoft Mobile Inventory and New PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
- PeopleSoft eProcurement Content Management – More Options Than Ever Before
- Cool Tools You Can Use: Asset Management’s Mass Transaction Manager
- Oracle Value Chain Summit 2015: Enabling Agents of Change
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Update Image 9 is Now Available! - Simple and Intuitive User Interface on Multiple Devices
- PeopleSoft Selective Adoption
- Oracle OpenWorld '14 PeopleSoft Recap
- PeopleSoft Grants & the Federal Agency Letter of Credit Draw Changes
- Gartner Analysis: PeopleSoft Update Manager Delivers Significant Improvements to the Upgrade Tools and Processes