Monday Jun 23, 2014
Monday Feb 04, 2013
By John Webb on Feb 04, 2013
PeopleTools 8.53 is now GA and ready for download. This release has numerous enhancements and will be the tech foundation for PeopleSoft 9.2. Please see this PeopleSoft Technology Blog posting for release highlights and documentation and training resources:
Friday Sep 07, 2012
By Race Bannon-Oracle on Sep 07, 2012
Paco Aubrejuan, Oracle Senior Vice President for PeopleSoft, welcome's PeopleSoft customers to Oracle OpenWorld in his welcome letter. Aubrejuan highlights the themes of new Release 9.2 features and functionality, mobile solutions, reduction in total cost of ownership, and continued investment beyond Release 9.2.
Thursday Aug 09, 2012
By Race Bannon-Oracle on Aug 09, 2012
Oracle and PeopleSoft continue to improve the customer experience with our products. As part of that ongoing commitment, Oracle University now offers some of its classes in a new Training On Demand format.
Of course, you can continue to choose to attend one of Oracle University’s publicly scheduled courses with an expert instructor in either a traditional classroom environment at one of our worldwide training locations or in a live interactive class format with labs delivered over the internet. But now you also have the option of greater flexibility with your training by taking your Training On Demand.
Oracle University’s Training On Demand courses feature expert training from Oracle’s top instructors in a sophisticated streaming video recording. Training On Demand provides access to demos and hands-on student activities so you won’t sacrifice anything in your training experience.
The following PeopleSoft classes are now available in the new Training On Demand Format.
- Asset Management 9.1
- Benefits Administration 9.1
- ePerformance 9.1
- eProcurement 9.1
- Integration Tools 8.50
- Payroll for North America 9.1
- PeopleTools I 8.50
- PeopleTools II 8.50
- PS/Nvision for General Ledger 9.1
- Recruiting Solutions 9.1
Please visit Oracle University’s site for more information.
Thursday Jun 21, 2012
By Marc Weintraub-Oracle on Jun 21, 2012
The PeopleSoft team is looking forward to participating in this new PeopleSoft deep dive conference from the Quest International Users Group. We’ve worked diligently with the leadership of Quest’s PeopleSoft Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) and Regional User Groups (RUG’s) to make sure this national user event delivers PeopleSoft content that meets the needs of the PeopleSoft community.
The inaugural PeopleSoft RECONNECT conference will be held August 27-29, 2012 in Hartford Connecticut. Through our Product Strategy, Development and Support teams Oracle will provide support for education sessions in these key tracks:
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Financials (FMS)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Distribution (SCM)
- Project Costing
- Applications Technology (PeopleTools)
Oracle will host a general session from John Webb, plus roadmap sessions for the major PeopleSoft product areas. We will also host enhancement discussions for our key PeopleSoft solutions allowing participants to contribute to the future of PeopleSoft through an interactive forum. All of this is part of the 100+ education sessions being offered by the customer and vendor community.
There’s a lot of buzz around this conference, so don’t delay in registering key members of your team today. We look forward to seeing you there so register NOW!
Tuesday Nov 29, 2011
This blog is dedicated to topics focused on PeopleSoft Applications, including Human Capital Management, Financials, Enterprise Service Automation, Asset Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management.
For information about legislative updates to our PeopleSoft Applications see the PeopleSoft Legislative Updates Blog.
For information about PeopleTools see the PeopleSoft Technology Blog.
- PeopleSoft is Recognized as “Best in Klas ERP Software” in Healthcare Industry
- The IASB Issues Major Revision for Lease Accounting
- Oracle Lifetime Support Document Updated For PeopleSoft
- Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2015 Recap for PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft @ Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2015
- PeopleSoft Payroll for North America WorkCenter makes payroll easy
- PeopleSoft Meets Shark Tank @ Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2015
- Partners Demonstrating PeopleSoft Using Oracle Enivornments? Yes Please!
- Top Technology Initiatives for Today’s Finance Professionals: Survey Results & Strategic PeopleSoft Alignment
- Feedback and Questions from our PeopleSoft HCM Customers