Friday Mar 23, 2012
Thursday Mar 01, 2012
By Carolyn Cozart on Mar 01, 2012
Higher Education User Group Alliance Conference – Nashville, TN
This year the Alliance Conference will be held in Nashville, TN, from March 18th to 21st. The Higher Education User Group Conference is without any doubt one of the most important conferences Higher Ed PeopleSoft Customers try to attend. Oracle plans to deliver multiple sessions that will cover the different PeopleSoft product lines. PeopleSoft HCM, for example, will have a general roadmap session and ten additional sessions that were designed to address special areas of interest of our PeopleSoft HCM Customers. Please visit the HEUG Website to view a complete list of PeopleSoft sessions and the HEUG Website should prove the link to the URL.
The Alliance Conference is a great forum where Customers can share experiences and best practices, and it is a great opportunity for Institutions to interact with Oracle/PeopleSoft Strategy. The PeopleSoft Strategy team looks forward to an excellent Alliance Conference and we hope to see most of our Higher Ed Customers there!
This blog is dedicated to topics focused on PeopleSoft Applications, including Human Capital Management, Financials, Enterprise Service Automation, Asset Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management.
For information about legislative updates to our PeopleSoft Applications see the PeopleSoft Legislative Updates Blog.
For information about PeopleTools see the PeopleSoft Technology Blog.
- PeopleSoft 2014 EMEA Tour
- PeopleSoft @ Alliance 14
- Can PeopleSoft Projects' Funds Distribution Capabilities Help Your Organization?
- Win an Oracle OpenWorld 2014 Pass!
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014: Call for Proposals Now Open!
- PeopleSoft @ COLLABORATE 14
- What’s New: PeopleSoft 9.2 Training Update from Oracle University
- Upgrading to 9.2 - Info You Can Use (Part 4 -Leverage Upgrade Lab Expertise)
- Announcing the General Availability of PeopleSoft In-Memory Labor Rules and Monitoring
- Announcing the General Availability of PeopleSoft In-Memory Real-Time Bottom Line – Revolutionary Solutions for the CFO