Friday Mar 23, 2012
Thursday Mar 01, 2012
By Carolyn Cozart on Mar 01, 2012
Higher Education User Group Alliance Conference – Nashville, TN
This year the Alliance Conference will be held in Nashville, TN, from March 18th to 21st. The Higher Education User Group Conference is without any doubt one of the most important conferences Higher Ed PeopleSoft Customers try to attend. Oracle plans to deliver multiple sessions that will cover the different PeopleSoft product lines. PeopleSoft HCM, for example, will have a general roadmap session and ten additional sessions that were designed to address special areas of interest of our PeopleSoft HCM Customers. Please visit the HEUG Website to view a complete list of PeopleSoft sessions and the HEUG Website should prove the link to the URL.
The Alliance Conference is a great forum where Customers can share experiences and best practices, and it is a great opportunity for Institutions to interact with Oracle/PeopleSoft Strategy. The PeopleSoft Strategy team looks forward to an excellent Alliance Conference and we hope to see most of our Higher Ed Customers there!
This blog is dedicated to topics focused on PeopleSoft Applications, including Human Capital Management, Financials, Enterprise Service Automation, Asset Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management.
For information about legislative updates to our PeopleSoft Applications see the PeopleSoft Legislative Updates Blog.
For information about PeopleTools see the PeopleSoft Technology Blog.
- OpenWorld Call for Proposals is LIVE!
- Separating Billing and Revenue in Support of the New Revenue Accounting Standard
- PeopleSoft Mobile Inventory and New PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
- PeopleSoft eProcurement Content Management – More Options Than Ever Before
- Cool Tools You Can Use: Asset Management’s Mass Transaction Manager
- Oracle Value Chain Summit 2015: Enabling Agents of Change
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Update Image 9 is Now Available! - Simple and Intuitive User Interface on Multiple Devices
- PeopleSoft Selective Adoption
- Oracle OpenWorld '14 PeopleSoft Recap
- PeopleSoft Grants & the Federal Agency Letter of Credit Draw Changes