By Marc Weintraub on Feb 27, 2014
One of the marquee events for PeopleSoft customers is right around the corner. COLLABORATE 14 is Monday, April 7 – Friday, April 11 in Las Vegas, NV. COLLABORATE brings together the Quest International Users Group, the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG), Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), Oracle, and customers for an event rich with education sessions, networking activities, and more.
As always, PeopleSoft will have a strong presence at COLLABORATE. The vast majority of session content for PeopleSoft is delivered through the Quest International Users Group with over 170 PeopleSoft-centric sessions planned. That includes over 60 PeopleSoft customer led sessions and over 45 Oracle led sessions. Leaders from Oracle’s PeopleSoft product management and development team will be on hand to deliver updates on the investment strategy for PeopleSoft applications as well as the value PeopleSoft applications can deliver today to customers. Key Oracle led sessions focused on PeopleSoft investment strategy and other key topics include:
- PeopleSoft General Session: PeopleSoft Update and Roadmap (Session ID: 109590)
- PeopleSoft General Session: Technology Update and Roadmap (Session ID: 108630)
- What's New in PeopleSoft Human Capital Management 9.2 and Beyond (Session ID: 108450)
- What's New in PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 and Beyond: Improve the Bottom Line (Session ID: 108770)
- What's New in PeopleSoft Supplier Relationship Management 9.2 and Beyond (Session ID: 108410)
- Optimizing Maintenance Strategies Using PeopleSoft Update Manager (Session ID: 108520)
- What You Need to Know to Get Enabled on PeopleSoft 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.53 (Session ID: 108390)
Another focus area for Oracle led PeopleSoft sessions is to highlight customer successes with the latest release, PeopleSoft 9.2. With PeopleSoft 9.2 being available for just about a year now, more and more customers are upgrading and deploying PeopleSoft 9.2 every day. If you are one of these customers there still is a unique opportunities to share your PeopleSoft 9.2 success story at COLLABORATE 14. If interested in sharing your PeopleSoft 9.2 success story at COLLABORATE 14, let us know. We will be awarding the best story receive between now and March 31 one (1) complimentary pass to Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco. So contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; tell us who you are, your organization, what PeopleSoft applications you are using, and a brief description of why you think your story is the best PeopleSoft 9.2 success story out there.
This year at COLLABORATE 14, in addition to focusing on delivering important updates on PeopleSoft applications, the various product teams within Oracle have worked together to deliver content on the synergies between PeopleSoft and other key Oracle solutions. PeopleSoft attendees will not want to miss these great Oracle led sessions:
- Jump Start Your Upgrade with UPK PeopleSoft 9.2 Content (Session ID: 108420)
- Oracle GRC Advanced Controls For PeopleSoft (Session ID: 108700)
- Hyperion and More, Oracle's Enterprise Performance Management for PeopleSoft (Session ID: 108500)
- Accelerate Accounts Payable Processes with Oracle WebCenter (Session ID: 108790)
- Get to PeopleSoft 9.2 in the Fastest, Leanest, and Lowest-Risk Way by Using the Oracle Upgrade Factory (Session ID: 108800)
- Support in the Age of PeopleSoft Update Manager (Session ID: 108840)
So what are you waiting for? Register for COLLABORATE 14 now and I will see you there!