Wednesday Mar 16, 2011
This blog is dedicated to topics focused on PeopleSoft Applications, including Human Capital Management, Financials, Enterprise Service Automation, Asset Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management.
For information about legislative updates to our PeopleSoft Applications see the PeopleSoft Legislative Updates Blog.
For information about PeopleTools see the PeopleSoft Technology Blog.
- Partners Demonstrating PeopleSoft Using Oracle Enivornments? Yes Please!
- Top Technology Initiatives for Today’s Finance Professionals: Survey Results & Strategic PeopleSoft Alignment
- Feedback and Questions from our PeopleSoft HCM Customers
- Legislative Update for PeopleSoft HCM - Affordable Care Act
- Supplier Lifecycle Management – New, Innovative, and Exactly What You Need
- First to Fluid UI
- OpenWorld Call for Proposals is LIVE!
- Separating Billing and Revenue in Support of the New Revenue Accounting Standard
- PeopleSoft Mobile Inventory and New PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
- PeopleSoft eProcurement Content Management – More Options Than Ever Before