Let the conference season begin! We kicked things off with Alliance 2018 in Salt Lake City last month, with a large gathering of Oracle’s customers in the Higher Education industry. It was an excellent event, full of customer sessions, product updates, and interactive discussions.
Next up is COLLABORATE 2018 in Las Vegas, April 22 - 26. It’s one of our key conferences for PeopleSoft, particularly useful for helping you set or validate your PeopleSoft strategy for the upcoming year. Here are a few suggestions to help you maximize your time at the event:
- On Sunday evening, join us at the Quest Attendee Welcome Reception to hear a live announcement of the latest PeopleSoft Innovators. Meet fellow customers that are using current capabilities and find out how its impacting their business.
- Attend Paco Aubrejuan’s Product Line Update and Ongoing Investment Strategy session on Monday morning, followed by one or more PeopleSoft product roadmap sessions. We will be presenting roadmaps, updates, and demos across all of our application areas, as well as PeopleTools and Technology.
- Look for sessions held by PeopleSoft Innovators and those that have shared their Customer Success Stories. Quite a few will be talking about what they have done and what they learned.
- In addition to functional or technical sessions of interest, we suggest that you participate in sessions that can help you plan and drive key initiatives forward, including:
- Rolling out Fluid - there are many customer presentations and partner sessions to help guide your strategy, along with product sessions from Oracle talking about the latest capabilities we’ve delivered and what’s coming next.
- Increasing your use of Configuration – sessions from customers like Hennepin County, Sandia National Laboratories, and others talk how they used configuration, personalization, and in some cases Event Mapping, with Fluid. Partners like Presence of IT will be talking about how to use Page Composer for configurable approvals. And in PeopleSoft Your Way: Configuration, Not Customization, we’ll talk about all the options at your disposal to make the system your own without costly customization. (Sneak Peak: what will be covered)
- Improving your Selective Adoption strategy – see what others are doing, and how you can become more nimble, respond quickly to changing business and end user demands, from customers like Mutual of Omaha, Wells Fargo, AARP and many more. For an overview of what we’ve heard from a variety of customers, join Maximizing the Value of Selective Adoption: Tips and Techniques
- Running PeopleSoft in the Oracle Cloud – learn about how Infrastructure as a Service can reduce operational costs and accelerate the deployment of new functionality to your users. PeopleSoft customers are using the Oracle Cloud for everything from running production environments to driving upgrades to patching and selective adoption to disaster recovery. Hear from customers and partners, including SpearMC who will talk about Migrating PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, and join us at Getting the Most Out of PeopleSoft: Using PeopleSoft’s Cloud Manager.
- One of our goals is to ensure you leave with all your questions answered, so you can drive your PeopleSoft direction forward. On Wednesday, the Product Team Panel Discussions give you an opportunity to engage directly with the strategy team to ensure you have the information you need to chart your course. And join us at Tough Questions for PeopleSoft on Wednesday afternoon, where we will address the big, strategic questions customers often ask (or are sometimes afraid to).
It’s going to be a great event. If you can’t attend this year, but don’t want to miss out, the Quest team is introducing live streaming for two sessions: Paco’s PeopleSoft Product Line Update and Robbin’s HCM Product Roadmap session. Sign up here.
See you in Vegas!