PeopleSoft Feature Packs
By John Webb on Dec 16, 2010
On December 7th we delivered the first "Feature Pack" for PeopleSoft 9.1. While work on PeopleSoft 9.2 continues at a fast pace, new features continue to be delivered for 9.1. This first one is focused on HCM - "HCM 9.1 - December 2010 Feature Pack". Our plan across PeopleSoft is to deliver Feature Packs on an annual basis in between major releases. For PeopleSoft customers, this provides ongoing business value above and beyond what was delivered in 9.1 in 2009. New capabilities in HCM now include the following:
- 9.1 Talent Management integrations for customers on 8.9 or 9.0 HCM - Customers can upgrade or implement the 9.1 versions of our Learning, Compensation, Performance, Succession Planning and Recruiting solutions to work with their core HR platform on 8.9 or 9.0.
- New Company Directory Solution (no new license required) - see this announcement for more information.
- New preconfigured workflows for Federal business processes.
- Newly designed XMLP reports
- Integration bewteen Clarvia's CVM Staff Manager scheduling product and PeopleSoft HCM for Healthcare customers.
- A cumulative recut HCM CD with all of the above for new and upgrading customers to use as their starting point for HCM 9.1.
Want to know more about PeopleSoft's Feature Pack Strategy? An FAQ for customers and partners can be found on My Oracle Support.