Don’t Miss Out on COLLABORATE13 User Group Conference
By Marc Weintraub on Jan 31, 2013
The COLLABORATE13 User Group conference is right around the corner, April 7 – 11, 2013 in Denver, Colorado. COLLABORATE is the largest customer-led conference in the US for PeopleSoft customers. This year the Quest International Users Group is hosting all the education sessions and networking events for PeopleSoft customers. Get a sneak peek at what this amazing conference has in the COLLABORATE13 Conference Advance Program.
- PeopleSoft Release 9.2 is nearly here, attend COLLABORATE13 to hear directly from Oracle's PeopleSoft executive management team on the value this new release can deliver to your organization.
- Experts from Oracle and members of Oracle’s PeopleSoft product management team give guidance to attendees who want to upgrade or are planning an upgrade to PeopleSoft Release 9.2.
- 400 Quest education sessions including, interactive panel discussions and hands-on learning opportunities packed with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical “how-to” content.
- PeopleSoft content has increased by 42% this year with increased functional and “funcnotechnical” content based on customer feedback.
- COLLABORATE13 covers topics for your whole Oracle applications ecosystem including: PeopleSoft, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, JD Edwards World, Oracle Fusion Applications, Hyperion, Primavera, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, Siebel, and more. Plus the event also offers education sessions for Oracle database and technology users.
- The Quest International Users Group is the home of PeopleSoft. Register for COLLABORATE13 through Quest here: www.questdirect.org/COLLABORATEto receive PeopleSoft news, information on special events, and schedule changes regarding COLLABORATE13.