Announcing the General Availability of PeopleSoft In-Memory Labor Rules and Monitoring
By John Webb on Feb 03, 2014
Organizations are often challenged to increase workforce productivity while managing operating costs, regulatory compliance and employee satisfaction. With inevitable variations between planned and actual labor costs, this balancing act is reliant on organizations being able to fine tune their human capital operations based on real-time business needs. To address this challenge and help organizations achieve a competitive advantage, Oracle has delivered strategic, timely information, focused on the time and labor management process, to managers and HR decision-makers with a new Oracle In-Memory Application for Oracle’s PeopleSoft. Designed to leverage the power of Oracle Engineered Systems and Oracle’s industry-standard PeopleSoft HCM applications, PeopleSoft In-Memory Labor Rules and Monitoring empowers organizations to effectively manage labor costs and policy rules in real-time. The solution complements PeopleSoft's existing Time and Labor solution.
- Leverage predefined, easily understood labor policy rules using natural language
- Use Oracle Policy Automation to create or modify existing rules to simulate, test, and deploy to production
- Empower managers to make more strategic decisions around employee time and labor by understanding exceptions and trends in overtime, absences, schedule deviations and other related labor data.
- Improve profitability and optimize resources by harnessing real time data on business needs and labor costs as it occurs.
- Reduce the risk and cost of non-compliance with labor regulations by pre-delivering labor rules, such as overtime rules.
You can learn more about this new solution here at Oracle.com. Additional resources can be found at the links below.