By paulsen on Feb 25, 2009
- Try the working prototype at: http://220.127.116.11:9999/admingui/. This link will not be up long, so try now!
- Post your thoughts to this blog.
- Do you like (or dislike) the menus?
- Do you like (or dislike) the tree? (Be sure to click the "Toggle Scheme" button.)
- Do you like / dislike the tagging feature? (See first screen shot above.)
- Many broken button clicks (particularly posts that don't do a redirect)
- 404 pages cause a loop due to a JSF bug
- Performance -- it's not good right now, it will be MUCH better when it's not a prototype (note: it also doesn't help that this prototype is running on a small desktop machine over a DSL-line... ).
- Many pages are broken (some intentionally for the public demo, others are simply not implemented)
- List of tagged pages can sometimes show duplicates
- Ajax for updating tags and other portions of the screen is not implemented
- Breadcrumbs do not exist
So... as you can see we're not looking for bugs, but rather general feedback on the navigation and Look-and-Feel. So post your thoughts and help make GlassFish better.
Thanks for taking a look!