Friday Apr 27, 2012
Monday Apr 23, 2012
By user13333379 on Apr 23, 2012
Oracle's Solaris Organization is pleased to announce a Technical Webinar for Developers on Oracle Solaris 11:
"Managing Application Services - Using SMF Manifests in Oracle Solaris 11"
By Matthew Hosanee (Principal Software Engineer)
This bi-weekly webinar series (every other Tuesday @ 9 a.m. PT) is designed for ISVs, IHVs, and Application Developers who want a deep-dive overview about how they can deploy Oracle Solaris 11 into their application environments. This series will provide you the unique opportunity to learn directly from Oracle Solaris ISV Engineers and will include LIVE Q&A via chat with subject matter experts from each topic area.
Any OTN member can register for this free webinar here.
Friday Jan 27, 2012
By user13333379 on Jan 27, 2012
Making applications available on Oracle Solaris 11 is simpler than ever before. Most applications applications are known to work smoothly in a Solaris 11 native environment.
The Oracle Partner Network provides a comprehensive portfolio of services and resources for a smooth and cost efficient release of the application on Solaris 11.[Read More]
Application tuning, sizing, monitoring, porting on Solaris 11
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 - Engineered for Cloud
- Infosys Finacle Supports Over 1.9 Billion Customer Accounts on Oracle SuperCluster with Oracle Solaris 11
- Solaris/SPARC Tip for April: Making Existing Software Licenses Work
- IBM Supports Websphere Message Broker 8 on Solaris 11 (SPARC, x86)
- New World Records for SAP SD benchmarks on Oracle SPARC/Solaris
- Oracle Solaris Studio 12.4 Beta is available for download
- Don't Try This At Home #1: Never Anger the Python
- Solaris Studio 12.4 Beta is coming
- Oracle Solaris Binary Guarantee Program
- Adobe supports LiveCycle ES Central Output Server 5.7.1 on Oracle Solaris 11 (SPARC)