Thursday Nov 20, 2008
Friday Jun 06, 2008
Wednesday Oct 17, 2007
By Steve Quan on Oct 17, 2007
I am Steve Quan, Sun's Opensource Segment Manager. I want to invite you to a webinar to learn how a Sun customer scaled their MySQL Enterprise Database to 64 threads.
Fotolog has become a Top 20 web destination using My SQL, Solaris & multithreading. Their senior MySQL DBA will explain how they scale in this InformationWeek webcast on 10/24 at 11A PT/2P ET.
Webcast Info and Registration.
Please let me know if you liked it and provide a comment!
Application tuning, sizing, monitoring, porting on Solaris 11
- Tivoli Storage Manager Supports Solaris 11.2
- Oracle for SAP Technology Update
- Oracle Supported Platforms by Software AG
- EMC Storage Arrays Support Oracle Solaris Cluster
- Business Control Solutions Integrity is Oracle Exadata and Oracle SuperCluster Optimized
- Temenos WealthManager is Optimized for Oracle SuperCluster
- BMC Control-M Workload Automation integration with Solaris Cluster 4.2 on Solaris 11.2
- Software in Silicon Cloud for Partners and Developers (video)
- SoleraTec Video Surveillance Management Software For Oracle Solaris 11 and SPARC
- CPU utilization of multi-threaded architectures explained