Thursday Nov 20, 2008
Friday Jun 06, 2008
Wednesday Oct 17, 2007
By Steve Quan on Oct 17, 2007
I am Steve Quan, Sun's Opensource Segment Manager. I want to invite you to a webinar to learn how a Sun customer scaled their MySQL Enterprise Database to 64 threads.
Fotolog has become a Top 20 web destination using My SQL, Solaris & multithreading. Their senior MySQL DBA will explain how they scale in this InformationWeek webcast on 10/24 at 11A PT/2P ET.
Webcast Info and Registration.
Please let me know if you liked it and provide a comment!
Application tuning, sizing, monitoring, porting on Solaris 11
- SAS and Oracle SPARC M7 Silicon Secured Memory
- IBM Java Applications Taking Advantage of SPARC Hardware Encryption
- More Free/Open-Source Software Now Available for Solaris 11.3
- Preparing for the Upcoming Removal of UCB Utilities from the Next Version of Solaris
- EMC NetWorker Performance & Scalability with SPARC T5
- Best Practices Using Oracle Solaris Compliance Tool for SAP
- Informatica Analytics on Oracle SPARC: Up-to 9X Faster with In-Memory DB
- The Advantage of Running Temenos on Oracle Engineered Systems
- Scaling Intellect MH on Oracle SPARC to 25,000 TPS
- Quartet FS In-Memory Analytics Java Advantage on Oracle SPARC