Thursday Nov 20, 2008
Friday Jun 06, 2008
Wednesday Oct 17, 2007
By Steve Quan on Oct 17, 2007
I am Steve Quan, Sun's Opensource Segment Manager. I want to invite you to a webinar to learn how a Sun customer scaled their MySQL Enterprise Database to 64 threads.
Fotolog has become a Top 20 web destination using My SQL, Solaris & multithreading. Their senior MySQL DBA will explain how they scale in this InformationWeek webcast on 10/24 at 11A PT/2P ET.
Webcast Info and Registration.
Please let me know if you liked it and provide a comment!
Application tuning, sizing, monitoring, porting on Solaris 11
- Temenos T24 Optimized for Oracle SuperCluster
- OpenWay Optimized on Oracle SuperCluster
- Docker in the Zone with Oracle Solaris
- Scale up or Scale out?
- Surveillance Video Vault with Oracle SPARC T5
- Oracle Solaris 11.3 Beta is now available
- Sinosure Core Business System Excels on Oracle SPARC T5 and Solaris
- Oracle's Software In Silicon Cloud Is A Hit!
- Tivoli Storage Manager Supports Solaris 11.2
- Oracle for SAP Technology Update