Thursday Nov 20, 2008
Friday Jun 06, 2008
Wednesday Oct 17, 2007
By Steve Quan on Oct 17, 2007
I am Steve Quan, Sun's Opensource Segment Manager. I want to invite you to a webinar to learn how a Sun customer scaled their MySQL Enterprise Database to 64 threads.
Fotolog has become a Top 20 web destination using My SQL, Solaris & multithreading. Their senior MySQL DBA will explain how they scale in this InformationWeek webcast on 10/24 at 11A PT/2P ET.
Webcast Info and Registration.
Please let me know if you liked it and provide a comment!
Application tuning, sizing, monitoring, porting on Solaris 11
- Unbeatable Scalability of SAP ASE on Oracle M7
- Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne 2016 Call for Proposals
- Oracle Solaris 11.3 Preflight Checker - Come Fly With Me!
- IBM Software Products and SPARC Hardware Encryption: Update
- The UNIX® Standard Makes ISV Engineering’s Job Easier
- Increasing Security for SAP Installations with Immutable Zones
- How To Tell If SPARC HW Crypto Is Being Used? (2016 Edition)
- SAS and Oracle SPARC M7 Silicon Secured Memory
- IBM Java Applications Taking Advantage of SPARC Hardware Encryption
- More Free/Open-Source Software Now Available for Solaris 11.3