Thursday Nov 20, 2008
Friday Jun 06, 2008
Wednesday Oct 17, 2007
By Steve Quan on Oct 17, 2007
I am Steve Quan, Sun's Opensource Segment Manager. I want to invite you to a webinar to learn how a Sun customer scaled their MySQL Enterprise Database to 64 threads.
Fotolog has become a Top 20 web destination using My SQL, Solaris & multithreading. Their senior MySQL DBA will explain how they scale in this InformationWeek webcast on 10/24 at 11A PT/2P ET.
Webcast Info and Registration.
Please let me know if you liked it and provide a comment!
Application tuning, sizing, monitoring, porting on Solaris 11
- New Record for Infosys Finacle on Oracle SuperCluster M7
- New SAP-SD 2-Tier 1-node Benchmark Record on SPARC T7-2
- ISV Partners See Amazing Results on SPARC M7-Based Systems
- Informatica New V10 release on Oracle Exadata and Oracle SuperCluster
- Asseco def3000/CB Core Banking Systems Optimized on Oracle SuperCluster
- Oracle ISV Engineering at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Innovative Software Provider Moves to SPARC Solaris
- Temenos T24 Optimized for Oracle SuperCluster
- OpenWay Optimized on Oracle SuperCluster
- Docker in the Zone with Oracle Solaris