Thursday Nov 20, 2008
Friday Jun 06, 2008
Wednesday Oct 17, 2007
By Steve Quan on Oct 17, 2007
I am Steve Quan, Sun's Opensource Segment Manager. I want to invite you to a webinar to learn how a Sun customer scaled their MySQL Enterprise Database to 64 threads.
Fotolog has become a Top 20 web destination using My SQL, Solaris & multithreading. Their senior MySQL DBA will explain how they scale in this InformationWeek webcast on 10/24 at 11A PT/2P ET.
Webcast Info and Registration.
Please let me know if you liked it and provide a comment!
Technical insights for and about ISV applications on Solaris and SPARC. Application Availability, How-tos, Best Practices, Application Tuning and Results
- Re-Blog: SPARC Cryptographic Accelerators — Securing the Cloud
- IBM GSKit using SPARC S7 Hardware Encryption 5X faster than Xeon E5
- Solaris SPARC Driver Signing and Verified Boot
- IBM Processor Value Unit Tables Updated for SPARC S7
- Cloud Secure, Cloud Scale, Cloud Driven: Next Gen Oracle SPARC
- SPARC Solaris Virtualization ROCKS for SAS Analytics
- Amazing 4000+TPS with FSS iPAY on Oracle SPARC and Solaris
- How to configure IP over Infiniband (IPoIB) on Oracle Solaris and SPARC servers
- Success Texas Style with SAS and Oracle SuperCluster DBaaS
- Teamcenter on Oracle Engineered System 10,000+ Concurrent Users Solution Brief