Monday May 10, 2010
Monday Dec 14, 2009
By Malcolm Kavalsky on Dec 14, 2009
Monday Jul 28, 2008
Monday Jan 07, 2008
By user13333379 on Jan 07, 2008
This is an outline of what he plans to publish:
- Definition of Throughput computing, multi-threading, and concurrency.
- Examples of benchmarks that of show application throughput.
- Explore system parallelism
- Unix commands and parallel options
- Concurrent builds/compiles.
- Configuring the system for parallelism
- Configuring applications for parallelism
- Concurrency vs multi-threading
- Single-Threaded jobs
- Database parallelism with Oracle
- Parallel loader and datapump
- Index build parallelism
- Concurrent processing in Oracle
- Configuring Oracle for CMT server
He is discussing all the key topics partners have to deal with in order to scale up their applications.
- Stefan Schneider
Application tuning, sizing, monitoring, porting on Solaris 11
- SPARC Solaris Virtualization ROCKS for SAS Analytics
- Amazing 4000+TPS with FSS iPAY on Oracle SPARC and Solaris
- How to configure IP over Infiniband (IPoIB) on Oracle Solaris and SPARC servers
- Success Texas Style with SAS and Oracle SuperCluster DBaaS
- Teamcenter on Oracle Engineered System 10,000+ Concurrent Users Solution Brief
- Best Practices Using ZFS For SAP ASE Database
- FIS Payment Card Products on Oracle Solaris and SPARC
- Unbeatable Scalability of SAP ASE on Oracle M7
- Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne 2016 Call for Proposals
- Oracle Solaris 11.3 Preflight Checker - Come Fly With Me!