Monday May 10, 2010
Monday Dec 14, 2009
By Malcolm Kavalsky on Dec 14, 2009
Monday Jul 28, 2008
Monday Jan 07, 2008
By user13333379 on Jan 07, 2008
This is an outline of what he plans to publish:
- Definition of Throughput computing, multi-threading, and concurrency.
- Examples of benchmarks that of show application throughput.
- Explore system parallelism
- Unix commands and parallel options
- Concurrent builds/compiles.
- Configuring the system for parallelism
- Configuring applications for parallelism
- Concurrency vs multi-threading
- Single-Threaded jobs
- Database parallelism with Oracle
- Parallel loader and datapump
- Index build parallelism
- Concurrent processing in Oracle
- Configuring Oracle for CMT server
He is discussing all the key topics partners have to deal with in order to scale up their applications.
- Stefan Schneider
Application tuning, sizing, monitoring, porting on Solaris 11
- Temenos T24 Optimized for Oracle SuperCluster
- OpenWay Optimized on Oracle SuperCluster
- Docker in the Zone with Oracle Solaris
- Scale up or Scale out?
- Surveillance Video Vault with Oracle SPARC T5
- Oracle Solaris 11.3 Beta is now available
- Sinosure Core Business System Excels on Oracle SPARC T5 and Solaris
- Oracle's Software In Silicon Cloud Is A Hit!
- Tivoli Storage Manager Supports Solaris 11.2
- Oracle for SAP Technology Update