Performance on SPARC CMT Servers
By user13333379 on Jan 07, 2008
This is an outline of what he plans to publish:
- Definition of Throughput computing, multi-threading, and concurrency.
- Examples of benchmarks that of show application throughput.
- Explore system parallelism
- Unix commands and parallel options
- Concurrent builds/compiles.
- Configuring the system for parallelism
- Configuring applications for parallelism
- Concurrency vs multi-threading
- Single-Threaded jobs
- Database parallelism with Oracle
- Parallel loader and datapump
- Index build parallelism
- Concurrent processing in Oracle
- Configuring Oracle for CMT server
He is discussing all the key topics partners have to deal with in order to scale up their applications.
- Stefan Schneider