Monday May 26, 2014
Thursday Apr 17, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Apr 17, 2014
Are you working with an organization that is using Oracle products to reduce its environmental footprint while improving operational efficiencies? Reducing energy usage? Reducing gas usage? Going paperless? You and your customer may be a likely nominee for Oracle’s Sustainability Innovation Award, part of the Oracle Excellence awards. Get more details and submit a nomination form here by June 20. These global awards will be presented during Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco by Jeff Henley, Oracle Chairman of the Board, in a special conference session to select customers and their partners.
- Oracle Cloud Marketplace + Oracle Validated Integration Headlines – Week Ending October 2
- Top Exastack ISV Headlines – Week Ending October 2
- Oracle Partner Webcast: Manufacturing, Banking and Retail Industry Solutions on Oracle Cloud Platform
- Oracle Applications Cloud User Experience Strategy & Roadmap Day – October 21
- Oracle Cloud Marketplace + Oracle Validated Integration Headlines – Week Ending September 25
- Top Exastack ISV Headlines – Week Ending September 25
- Missed the Last Live PartnerCast Focused on Oracle Cloud Platform?
- New! North America Technology PartnerCast with Bill Swales
- 28 Days of Cloud will Transform Your Business
- Oracle OpenWorld & JavaOne – This Week’s Updates