Monday May 26, 2014
Thursday Apr 17, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Apr 17, 2014
Are you working with an organization that is using Oracle products to reduce its environmental footprint while improving operational efficiencies? Reducing energy usage? Reducing gas usage? Going paperless? You and your customer may be a likely nominee for Oracle’s Sustainability Innovation Award, part of the Oracle Excellence awards. Get more details and submit a nomination form here by June 20. These global awards will be presented during Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco by Jeff Henley, Oracle Chairman of the Board, in a special conference session to select customers and their partners.
- Oracle Validated Integration headlines – Week ending May 15
- New Sales & Presales Trainings for Oracle Sales Cloud 9
- Top Exastack ISV headlines – Week ending May 15
- Get Familiar with the Fourth Release of EM 12c!
- Platform-as-a-Service Partner Webcast Series
- Oracle Cloud Marketplace headlines – Week ending May 8
- Specializations Catalog - May
- Oracle OpenWorld + JavaOne 2015 – Latest updates
- Oracle Validated Integration headlines – Week ending May 8
- Webcast: Empower Customers with the Latest Updates to Oracle Service Cloud – May Sessions