Monday May 26, 2014
Thursday Apr 17, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Apr 17, 2014
Are you working with an organization that is using Oracle products to reduce its environmental footprint while improving operational efficiencies? Reducing energy usage? Reducing gas usage? Going paperless? You and your customer may be a likely nominee for Oracle’s Sustainability Innovation Award, part of the Oracle Excellence awards. Get more details and submit a nomination form here by June 20. These global awards will be presented during Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco by Jeff Henley, Oracle Chairman of the Board, in a special conference session to select customers and their partners.
- Solutions Catalog: Market Your Offerings To Over 30k Oracle Customers/Month
- Q4 FY15 Oracle Partner Store Enhancements
- Empower Your People With a Modern ERP Cloud
- New Networking Products Announced
- Get you Oracle Mobile Development Implementation Specialist Certification for free!
- Best Practices for Successful ERP Cloud Implementations
- Virtual Compute Appliance Training
- Whitepaper:Oracle VM Templates Economic Impact Assessment
- Oracle Applications Cloud Release 9 User Experience Highlights
- Oracle Cloud Marketplace Headlines – Week ending April 10