Monday May 26, 2014
Thursday Apr 17, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Apr 17, 2014
Are you working with an organization that is using Oracle products to reduce its environmental footprint while improving operational efficiencies? Reducing energy usage? Reducing gas usage? Going paperless? You and your customer may be a likely nominee for Oracle’s Sustainability Innovation Award, part of the Oracle Excellence awards. Get more details and submit a nomination form here by June 20. These global awards will be presented during Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco by Jeff Henley, Oracle Chairman of the Board, in a special conference session to select customers and their partners.
- Oracle Partner Store Enhancements Impact Partner Deal Registration
- Great Results on SPARC T7 by MSC Software
- Now available! Oracle's November Midsize Partner Newsletter
- SOA & BPM Partner Community Webcast: Get a SOA Suite 12.2.1 Update – November 24, 2015
- New Oracle Sales Cloud Implementation Exams for Partners
- Middleware Update November 2015
- Top Exastack ISV Headlines – Week Ending November 13
- OPN In Focus Session Replays Delivered Right to Your Inbox!
- Now Available: Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service New Resell and Specialization Criteria
- Oracle Cloud Program Launch Plan