Monday May 26, 2014
Thursday Apr 17, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Apr 17, 2014
Are you working with an organization that is using Oracle products to reduce its environmental footprint while improving operational efficiencies? Reducing energy usage? Reducing gas usage? Going paperless? You and your customer may be a likely nominee for Oracle’s Sustainability Innovation Award, part of the Oracle Excellence awards. Get more details and submit a nomination form here by June 20. These global awards will be presented during Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco by Jeff Henley, Oracle Chairman of the Board, in a special conference session to select customers and their partners.
- Oracle Partner Webcast: Java Cloud Service and Oracle OpenWorld Highlights
- Do You Know How to Sell Private Cloud Appliance?
- Certification Exam Retake Policy Has Been Changed
- Oracle’s August Midsize Partner Newsletter is Now Available!
- NA Partners: Register for Upcoming Oracle Cloud Partner Forums
- New! OPN Resources for Oracle Storage Cloud Services
- JD Edwards Partner News – August 2015
- Top Exastack ISV headlines – Week Ending August 21
- Register for OU’s “Value of Training: 2015 Trends & Best Practices” Webinar - August 31
- Japanese Translation for OPN Certification Now Available