Friday Apr 17, 2015
Friday Jan 30, 2015
By Roxana Babiciu on Jan 30, 2015
Effective January 30, 2015, Oracle will go live with the following enhancements in the Oracle Partner Store (OPS):
- Automated License Definitions and Rules (LDR)
- Taleo Cloud Services Available in OPS (Feb 5th)
- Updated Navigation
- Attachment Size Limitations
- Non-Functional Currency Warning
- Proof Of End User (POEU) Attachment Type Field
Automated License Definitions and Rules (LDR) process on the Oracle Partner Store. Partners in the online eligible countries will be able to initiate the End User LDR document (Apps, Tech & Combined) online through OPS.
The End User License Definitions and Rules are a critical part of every software license that Oracle grants to a customer. Please review the License Definition and Rules Policy for complete details.
General LDR Information
» The Online LDR will be available for the same countries as Online TOMA. You can find the list of online eligible countries here. Countries not live on the Online LDR will continue to use the hardcopy version
» The LDR documents no longer contain the table for products or the reference to the term end user agreement
How does Online LDR benefit you?
» Initiate within OPS and end user acceptance online
» Track your request status directly in OPS
» Follow up on, and resend pending LDR requests
» Utilize a shared database of end customers from Deal Registration and Ordering
» Quicker order processing
Monday Jul 21, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Jul 21, 2014
We are pleased to announce that on the 21st of July, Oracle Partner Store (OPS) will release the below enhancements!:
- Deal Registration Extension
- Public Sector End Customer Validation
- Brazil Only: Decoupled Support
- Non Functional Currency
- Currency Restriction for Credit Card Payment Method
- Argentina and Venezuela Only: Restriction on End User
- Argentina, Colombia, and India Only: Address Requirement Change
- ASFU Application Package Registration Form Updates
For more details, click here. To contact OPS Support for assistance on Oracle Partner Store, please contact the OPS Support team for your region.
Friday Mar 21, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Mar 21, 2014
The Oracle PartnerNetwork is pleased to announce Membership Programs and Enrollments (P&E) are now live in the Oracle Partner Store (OPS). OPS now offers P&E processes that are streamlined, automated, and fully integrated with deal registration and ordering. If you weren’t able to attend our live training, please take a few minutes to watch the replay on the OPN training page. In addition, you can visit our OPN Information Center for updated processes and tutorials or reach out to your regional Partner Business Center for more information.
Wednesday Mar 12, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Mar 12, 2014
The Oracle PartnerNetwork is pleased to announce Membership Programs and Enrollments (P&E) are now live in the Oracle Partner Store (OPS). OPS now offers P&E processes that are streamlined, automated, and fully integrated with deal registration and ordering.
P&E Processes now in OPS:
- Company Registration
- OPN Membership Applications and Payments
- Partner Agreements
- Resell Rights and Distribution Rights Applications
Please take a few minutes to attend one of our training sessions on March 12th. Training details can be found here and on our OPN Specialized Webcast Calendar training page. You can also visit our OPN Information Center for updated processes and tutorials! Read more here.
Wednesday Oct 09, 2013
By Roxana Babiciu on Oct 09, 2013
In the new year, Oracle’s Programs and Enrollment solution will be moved to the Oracle Partner Store. One simplified interface will automate Resell Rights, Distribution Rights, Program Enrollment & Renewal, Specialization and more. Watch this 3 minute video for more details.
Friday Jun 28, 2013
- Check Out The Newly Published Partner/Customer Cloud References
- 2015 NA Oracle Excellence Awards Program Nomination Process
- OPEN: Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne 2015 Call for Proposals
- Oracle Validated Integration headlines – Week ending April 17
- Oracle’s April Midsize Partner Newsletter Now Available!
- Top Exastack ISV headlines – Week ending April 17
- What is PaaS? Why Should Your Customers Care?
- New! Media & Entertainment Resources for ZFS Storage Appliance
- Solutions Catalog: Market Your Offerings To Over 30k Oracle Customers/Month
- Q4 FY15 Oracle Partner Store Enhancements