Thursday Jul 30, 2015
Monday May 25, 2015
Tuesday Mar 31, 2015
By Roxana Babiciu on Mar 31, 2015
It’s that time again! Inform your partners that the Oracle OpenWorld + JavaOne Call for Proposals is now open through Wednesday, April 29. Conference attendees are eager to hear from experts on Oracle business and technology, and they’re looking for insights and improvements they can put to use in their own jobs!
Tuesday Oct 14, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Oct 14, 2014
OpenWorld keynotes and general sessions are now available on demand. View & share these 2-minute highlights or click for full-length videos!
By Roxana Babiciu on Oct 14, 2014
Tuesday Oct 07, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Oct 07, 2014
The latest Specializations Catalog offers a great overview of all qualifying specializations. Key updates for this issue:
- Oracle Social Relationship Management now available
- Oracle Optimized Solution for Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure now available
- Criteria for a number of developing Specializations
Monday Sep 15, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Sep 15, 2014
Before you invest in server virtualization, take a test-drive and look under the hood at the Oracle VM engine on the Cisco UCS server. Oracle VM application-driven virtualization – combined with Cisco UCS – is designed from the ground up to drive virtualized workloads and deliver a powerful and cost effective infrastructure for the cloud. Register for this free workshop before it’s too late!
Friday Sep 12, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Sep 12, 2014
Are you attending Oracle Open World? Here are several live events running during or just before Oracle Open World, that we invite you to add to your schedule!
- OAUX Strategy & Roadmap Seminar at Oracle Headquarters
- OAUX Partner Briefing at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- OAUX Applications Cloud Exchange at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
We want the partner community to be up to date with the Oracle Applications Cloud User Experience strategy and roadmap. Oracle partners will get an early look at the user experience highlights of Release 9 and will get a flavor of what's coming next in the Oracle Applications Cloud user experience!
Monday Jun 30, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Jun 30, 2014
- If your haven’t registered yet, Oracle OpenWorld Early Bird pricing is now available through July!
- Need to schedule meeting space at OpenWorld? The Auxiliary Meetings and Events Scheduler recently opened! The Oracle Auxiliary team can also provide assistance with securing non-contracted space at an outside venue.
Wednesday Jun 18, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Jun 18, 2014
Today, companies are redefining what an exceptional customer experience should be. Come to CX Central @ OpenWorld and learn about the key trends in customer experience, including social, mobile, big data, and cloud. You'll hear how the latest CX strategy and design can help you make your marketing dollars count more.
Attend CX Central @ Openworld to:
- Discover how to deliver a seamless customer experience regardless of where or how customers connect with you
- Learn how to differentiate your brand by creating a unified web, social, and contact-center experience
- Gain insight into how to deliver proactive, highly personalized customer communications using closed-loop marketing and integrated analytics
Monday May 05, 2014
Monday Apr 28, 2014
Tuesday Apr 15, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Apr 15, 2014
Wednesday Oct 16, 2013
Tuesday Sep 17, 2013
By Roxana Babiciu on Sep 17, 2013
Three exciting sessions that give you and your customers the ideal opportunity to connect with decision makers, thought-leaders, and pacesetters in Oracle's growing midsize community.
- Updated Specializations Catalog – July 29
- Oracle OpenWorld + JavaOne 2015 – Important Updates
- Now available! Oracle's July Midsize Partner Newsletter
- Oracle HCM Cloud Release 9 Roles Available
- Top Exastack ISV headlines – Week Ending July 24
- Scale up or scale out architecture?
- Partner Workshop: Oracle Cloud PaaS
- Access HCM Cloud Assets From a Single Page
- Live PartnerCast: Oracle Database Cloud Update for Partners – August 5th
- OMM Deal Registration Partner Policy Update