Monday Mar 02, 2015
Tuesday Feb 17, 2015
By Roxana Babiciu on Feb 17, 2015
Oracle Mobile Development 2015 Essentials Exam (1Z1-441) is now available in beta testing. This certification covers topics such as: Mobile Application Framework (MAF), Mobile Application Framework (MAF) Data Layer, User Interface (UI) Development and App Security. Take the exam for free while in beta testing by requesting a discounted voucher via the OPN Beta Certified Specialist Exam voucher request form.
Wednesday Jan 28, 2015
By Roxana Babiciu on Jan 28, 2015
In this webcast, join us as we take look at the Oracle Mobile Security Suite to discover how organizations can strengthen security, simplify compliance and capture business opportunities around mobile and social access. This free online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web.
Registrations received less than 24hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
- Oracle’s Mobile Security Strategy
- Secure Mobile Container Apps
- Oracle Mobile Security Suite
- Security Services Technical Overview
- Demo: Secure Workspace and User Provisioning
- Summary - Q&A
For more information click here!
Tuesday Jan 27, 2015
By Roxana Babiciu on Jan 27, 2015
Enterprises use Oracle Mobile Security Suite to easily create and deliver engaging user experiences on one secure platform. BYOD adoption is here to stay! Learn more about the Oracle Mobile Security Suite 11g Implementation Specialist Boot Camp!
Click below to read more and register for:
Friday Mar 14, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Mar 14, 2014
Partner Sales Playbook Now Available. Learn about the Mobile Security market, Oracle's Mobile Security vision and solutions, and how the Oracle Mobile Security Suite, leveraging leading technology from the acquisition of Bitzer Mobile, simplifies and secures enterprise mobility. This playbook equips you to identify opportunities, and provides product overview and roadmap, sales plays and messaging, and partner go-to-market readiness and enablement. Download it from the Oracle Identity Management Knowledge Zone > Market and Sell tab > Additional Resources.
- Check Out The Newly Published Partner/Customer Cloud References
- 2015 NA Oracle Excellence Awards Program Nomination Process
- OPEN: Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne 2015 Call for Proposals
- Oracle Validated Integration headlines – Week ending April 17
- Oracle’s April Midsize Partner Newsletter Now Available!
- Top Exastack ISV headlines – Week ending April 17
- What is PaaS? Why Should Your Customers Care?
- New! Media & Entertainment Resources for ZFS Storage Appliance
- Solutions Catalog: Market Your Offerings To Over 30k Oracle Customers/Month
- Q4 FY15 Oracle Partner Store Enhancements