Tuesday Dec 23, 2014
Monday Aug 04, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Aug 04, 2014
On July 31, 2014, Oracle announced that it signed an agreement to acquire TOA Technologies (TOA), adding the leading Field Service SaaS to Oracle Service Cloud and Oracle ERP cloud solutions to deliver effective and timely home- and facility-based customer service. The transaction is expected to close in 2014. Learn More.
- Partner Webcast 9th April - Oracle Database 12c: Maximum Availability for Consolidation and Cloud
- Live Virtual Training: Fast Track: Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management 2014 for PreSales
- Join us @ our RAC12c Implementation BC in London (28-30 April)
- Now Live: OPN Competency Center Enhancements
- Don't miss the Oracle Partner Summit in Toronto April 9!
- Top Exastack ISV headlines – Week ending March 20
- JD Edwards Partner News - March 2015 Now Available
- Metered PaaS and IaaS Now Available for Resale
- Oracle Exadata, Manageability And Servers & Storage EMEA Partner Community Forum – April 14-16
- Are You Cloud Curious?