Tuesday Dec 23, 2014
Monday Aug 04, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Aug 04, 2014
On July 31, 2014, Oracle announced that it signed an agreement to acquire TOA Technologies (TOA), adding the leading Field Service SaaS to Oracle Service Cloud and Oracle ERP cloud solutions to deliver effective and timely home- and facility-based customer service. The transaction is expected to close in 2014. Learn More.
- Oracle Validated Integration headlines – Week ending May 15
- New Sales & Presales Trainings for Oracle Sales Cloud 9
- Top Exastack ISV headlines – Week ending May 15
- Get Familiar with the Fourth Release of EM 12c!
- Platform-as-a-Service Partner Webcast Series
- Oracle Cloud Marketplace headlines – Week ending May 8
- Specializations Catalog - May
- Oracle OpenWorld + JavaOne 2015 – Latest updates
- Oracle Validated Integration headlines – Week ending May 8
- Webcast: Empower Customers with the Latest Updates to Oracle Service Cloud – May Sessions