Tuesday Dec 23, 2014
Monday Aug 04, 2014
By Roxana Babiciu on Aug 04, 2014
On July 31, 2014, Oracle announced that it signed an agreement to acquire TOA Technologies (TOA), adding the leading Field Service SaaS to Oracle Service Cloud and Oracle ERP cloud solutions to deliver effective and timely home- and facility-based customer service. The transaction is expected to close in 2014. Learn More.
- Empower Customers and Customer Service Agents with the Latest Updates to Oracle Service Cloud
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Mobile Application Framework 2.1: Update Overview
- Mark Hurd: "95% Of Oracle Products In The Cloud By October"
- JD Edwards Partner News - April 2015 Edition Now Available
- Top Exastack ISV headlines – Week ending April 24
- NOW OPEN: North America Oracle Excellence Awards Program Nomination Process
- Oracle Sustainability Innovation Awards
- Go-to-Market with Oracle Validated Integration
- Review RAC 12c Specialization Credentials
- Oracle Solaris Development Initiative