By Roxana Babiciu on Jul 07, 2014
Oracle Communication Data Model (OCDM) has become a corner stone for storing, analyzing and pushing meaningful data into the business users for decision making. It will address:
- the data definition, alignment with the latest SID certification.
- the data completeness and accuracy (leveraging data quality features)
- the data latency (intra-ETL and prebuilt analytics)
- the data reasoning (1000 of prebuilt KPIs, etc..)
Watch this webcast and learn more about unleashing customer’s data to deliver personalized customer experience!
What is covered is:
- Telco challenges How OCDM is used to solve those business challenges
- Where we stand with the integration with other Oracle products
- What are the prebuilt analytics
- What are the new added features